WinMind is a single-player game. Your goal is to break the secret code created by the computer. This code is made of 5 slots which can be either empty (expert mode only) or contain a ball randomly chosen among balls from 8 different colors.
WinMind offers you three different modes: beginner, intermediate or expert that use different code creation schemes:
You have up to 12 guesses to break the code. If you fail to break the code, WinMind will display the code. When you suggest a code by pressing the OK button, the computer gives you the following information:
- Beginner mode: WinMind fills all slots with balls and each ball has its own color.
- Intermediate mode: WinMind fills all slots with balls and several balls may share the same color.
- Expert mode: WinMind may leave empty one or several slots and several balls may share the same color.
- Anytime a perfect match exists for a slot (same color, same place), a black peg is
- Anytime a match exists (same color) a white peg is displayed.
This program is a CardWare. If you like it, please send me a postcard (or an
email). Thanks. My address is :
François Liger, Avenue Winston Churchill, 84, B-1180 Uccle, Belgium , email: email@example.com
Click here to download WinMind (english version)